Thursday, November 4, 2010

Music Then and Now

Now sometimes I feel confused when seeing musicians on television and other media. It seems now a lot of musicians who are just looking for any advantage without regard to quality. Music first in 1990, probably because I know little about the music group I really like the group at age 90 group such as GNR, Nirvana and others both in terms of musical quality and in terms of lyrics, especially the GNR I was very impressed with the lyrics sometimes lyrics in their songs even possible until now the lyrics of their songs are very familiar and possibly could be a source of inspiration for music lovers.Now in this era a bit difficult for me to find a band that has lyrics that long and full of meaning that can give motivation to us to deal with this life, now many song lyrics are short and repetitive .... I used to remember the lyrics to the song Aerosmith "we have to crawl before learning to walk", this is a phrase that is made an impression on me and this expression spurred me to continue to learn even hard and full of challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment